Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Realizing my value for the Physics Derivation Graph

I previously attempted to catalog the various domains of activities associated with the Physics Derivation Graph. The relevant skill sets include logic, computer science, programming, mathematics, and physics. I don't have the time to learn all these domains to sufficient degree, but I do think I have some value to provide.

I could do tasks in each of these domains, but the implementation would be poor and there's an opportunity cost for me. Alternatively, I can focus on tasks I have expertise on.

What I think I may be good at is gathering the relevant equations and identifying how they are related. This would first be done on paper rather than attempting to find the appropriate method for computer entry.

Task 1: enumerate potential equations for inclusion in the Physics Derivation Graph


Task 2: given a list of relevant equations, enumerate all pairs

Task 3: for each pair, is there a derivation relation?

No comments:

Post a Comment